ANALYSIS FOR THE MAPA
(Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply)
About MAPA Analyzes
Analyzes for the MAPA (Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply) are analyzes for different areas, such as: Veterinary, Food, Meat, Fertilizers, Rations, Agrochemicals, Corrective, Inoculants etc. These analyzes are divided into the ANIMAL and VEGETAL areas.
Accreditations can be done directly in MAPA or after INMETRO evaluation according to the quality standard to be used. Two are the standards applied today: Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), which treats the analyzes as a Study, in this way, there is a whole control in the Quality Assurance, for definitions of laboratory structure, study director, protocols among others, which leads to a planning for the accomplishment of the analyzes to obtain a final report directed to each product, is understood as: analysis of Carbamates in distilled beverages, Ivermectin analysis in animal muscle. Another standard is ISO-17025, applied directly to the accomplishment of the analysis in the laboratory involving, mainly, the Quality Control. The latter qualification is carried out by INMETRO in face-to-face evaluation by analysis or by product.
Directly with the ABPM, analyzes considered general, such as microbiological tests, are punctuated; physical-chemical tests among many others.
The analytical T&E can carry out analyzes for the MAPA in its two accreditations.
· Sequential and Simultaneous ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma), AA (Atomic Absorption);
· FC (Flame Photometry) and wet techniques such as: selective electrodes, potentiometry, complexiometry, colorimetry, among others. In general we offer analysis of Metals; Ametais and Semi-metals;
II. For anion analysis, the following techniques are proposed:
· Colorimetry, Complexiometry, Gravimetry and others.
· Most common anions: chloride, sulfate, nitrate, phosphate, oxalate, cyanide and others.
III. For analysis of organic:
The organic compounds are usually analyzed by chromatographic techniques, in this case the T & E Analytical Center has an analytical instrumental park that can meet the great majority of organic compounds:
· Techniques such as HPLC (liquid phase chromatography) in different detectors with peak purity by DAD, CFG (gas chromatography) in different detectors.
· UPLC (high pressure liquid chromatography or fast column chromatography). High-performance equipment such as:
Finally various techniques to be able to offer resolution or directions to your product.
Among Physical-Chemical Analyzes:
· CTC-Ionic Switching Capacity;
· Power Neutralization;
· Carbon Organic (TOC);
· Relationship C/N;
· Total nitrogen;
· Electric conductivity;
· Granulometry on sieves or via laser;
· Potenciometry, Potentiometry with selective electrodes;
· Stability monitoring;
Microbiological analyzes for sterile, non-sterile and antineoplastic products. Determination of Content - Development and Validation, among other tests:
· Coliformes Thermo tolerant;
· Search of Salmonella;
· Countable viable cells;
· Challenge test (challenge test);
· Endotoxinas LAL;
· Determination of content (power);
· Vitamin analysis;
· Testing in lids and containers;
· Supports restaurant kitchens in contamination;
· Sampling and analysis of process air and packaging;
· Process validation analysis;
· Verification of industrial contamination;
They are analyzes under contracting and with definition of the species. These tests involve analytical standards and, if applicable, analyzes validated by RDC 166.
They are analyzes under contracting and with definition of the species. The species tested are: Aflatoxins, Ochratoxin, Trichothecenes, Fumonisin.
More techniques not described here, as well as the need for analytical solutions involving new techniques or their arrangement, are available to evaluate and direct directions and how to solve them.